- Parlee Z5 size Medium/Large with the tall head tube option
- Lightweight Obermayer wheels
- Campagnolo Super Record with Ti crank upgrade
- 11X25 cassette
- 172.5 standard 53X39 crank set
- Look Keo Blade pedals in Ti with 16nm spring
- Veloflex 350tpi tires
- Deda Zero 100 SC stem 110mm
- Deda Zero 1oo bars
- Deda tape
- Fizik Arione CX carbon saddle
- Thomson Master Piece set back seat post
- Arundel Mandible H2O cages
- Edge 1.0 Tapered fork
- All in... 13.27lbs
The 2011 Campagnolo levers are a huge improvement over the 2010 pieces. Not that the older ones were bad, but these are so crisp and precise. Good work there Campagnolo! White hoods and cable set round out the aesthetic on this bike.
For those of you who have followed us for a while you know we love all things Fizik. Their saddles are so well made and look great. There is pretty much a shape for everyone as well, so when it comes time to look for a new saddle, give Fizik a serious look. And if you have ridden one of their models and didn't like it, give another one a try as it could be perfect. This is the Arione CX Carbon model...
Campagnolo Super Record crankset with the Titanium Axle upgrade.