So, we've been going through a little bit of Twitter, Facebook and Blog burnout the last couple of weeks, sorry about that. But, it's all for a good reason. We are changing all the time and have a bunch of new services coming up that are very exciting to us and I know will be for all our customers as well. Some will be happening in the next month or so, and some a little more long term. We've also been growing and getting busier all the time, and while that is great we are doing out best to keep the feel of the shop true to our original intent. Most importantly, getting on the bikes as much as possible. This is important as we have a lot of new products here that we are testing internally, and can only do this by logging some good miles. As you can see from these photos, that can be pretty rough! Here are some things that you can look forward to this next week from us;
1. Moots RSL test is about complete, we've had close to a thousand miles on it in a few different configurations and we'll let you know what we feel and give an accurate description of the bike and who we think it'll work best for.
2. Easton EA90 carbon clincher wheels. Same as the RSL, we wanted to make sure to ride it in all conditions before we wrote about it and that has happened, look for that later this week as well.
3. We will post a list of Dario Pegoretti's bikes that we have for sale tomorrow as well, have sold a bunch but have more available.
4. Our Jr. Team is growing in it's professionalism all the time. We now have a dedicated DS in Josh Snead and were successful in the first race with Alex Howard taking the win in the State Championship Criterium. Great work to Alex and the entire Jr. Squad, will have a full feature soon as the National Championships get closer.
5. We have some great trips coming this summer. First is a trip to Treviso Italy for the Pinarello Marathon (used to be Grand Fondo Pinarello) to visit with our friends there and get a first look at the new 2011 line. Then It's off to Switzerland to visit Assos HQ and take delivery of a super sweet prototype that we'll tell you about later. After that it's off to BMC for some more early viewing and a trip to Paris for the last stage of the tour and a little party w/ a certain team. We'll keep you updated on that trip as it happens!
6. And a ton of other stuff, but that'll get us started for now and back on track. Thank you everyone for all the support and letting us know that there are some people out there keeping track of us!
Typical summer morning ride conditions...